Home
Subscribe: RSS | Comment       Snow: Toggle | Change Wind
 

25

Jun
 
  • Matt Brown joined me yesterday for some afternoon sweat and sawdust. We managed to get the two sidewalls mounted without losing any blood or fingers. The measurements were a bit tricky as we wanted to use existing support fixtures.
  • When going over the electrical system I noticed there was a loose battery connection. The increased resistance actually generated enough heat to deform the terminal! So I replaced the battery and cable connector.
  • Picked up two new tires for the rear – the existing tires were foam filled and I was worried they would dig troughs into the playa, so I went with slightly wider air filled tires.
  • Did some sanding of the steel frame and tested rustoleum metal primer on it — seems to work just fine.

So, lots of little necessary repairs. I’m eager to get cranking on the larger structures.

 

christmas carol

Leave a Reply

christmas carol