Home
Subscribe: RSS | Comment       Snow: Toggle | Change Wind
 

1

May
 

Last night we went up to where the Sleigh base car was stored for the winter. I was a little worried when we first got there as the tarps had collapsed into giant pools of water, and the battery trickle charger cord was gone. Our first attempt at getting it moving didn’t work, but it turned out to just be because the direct drive brake had locked up with a bit of rust. We gave it a few light smacks with a hammer, and everything worked fine after that (I love it when that actually solves things).  We drove it around the neighborhood a bit with big smiles on our faces and no further problems.

Next step: finish the DMV application and send it in – Once (if) we get approved, we can get cranking on the real fabrication work!

update 5/14: Application approved!

christmas carol

Leave a Reply

christmas carol